Hi Mushroom Pixies!!!
We have been bombarded with lots of questions so here is some information for you [🙂]
We are happy to advise that we are planning and building full steam ahead for Mushroom Valley on the 17th of September 2021. We have been in close contact with QLD health and our Local Council and things are looking very positive.
We understand that people interstate still may not be able to enter QLD by the festival so we have some options for you.
1. Keep your ticket and it will be valid for Mushroom Valley 2022! (this is the best option for us as it ensures the future of the festival)
2. Sell your ticket to a friend and do an official name change. Email Ticketbooth for a name change: support [at] ticketbooth.com.au
3. Sell your ticket on Tixel. This option is available to anyone that has purchased a Mushroom Valley 2021 ticket and is in NSW or VIC (ACT to be confirmed) and are unable to come due to lockdowns and travel restrictions. This is a safe service to sell your ticket. There are many scammers out there and if you buy a fake ticket we are unable to help you!
Follow this link: https://tixel.com/.../mus.../2021/09/17/mushroom-valley-2021
4. Receive a refund. Refunds will be issued AFTER the event has taken place and will only be refunded if you were unable to attend due to a lockdown
and/or travel restrictions.
We will keep you informed as we get closer and we have all of our pixie fingers, toes and wings
crossed that we can all be here together to celebrate how good life can actually be!
Tickets available on our website so if you are in QLD and need to be with the tribe
over this amazing weekend - follow the link to grab yourself a ticket:
Covid 19 has changed the way we do things in all aspects of our lives.
It will also change the way we do things at our events. At Mushroom Valley we will be taking the necessary precautions and implementing procedures to help provide you all with a safe festival experience and ensure the health and safety of all attending. Please take notice of signage and traffic flow at entries and exits and if security or festival crew ask something of you please listen to their instructions and be respectful and helpful at all times.
Use the link below to find out helpful information and Queensland covid updates:
There are a few simple things that you can do which will help us to keep yourself and your neighbours safe and healthy.
Stay home if you are unwell.
If you are unwell please do not risk the health and safety of others by attending. Do the right thing, stay home, get tested.
Practice good hygiene.
- wash your hands often with soap and water. This includes before and after eating and after going to the toilet
- use alcohol-based hand sanitisers provided if there is no soap or water
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
Practice social distancing where possible.
- keep 1.5 metres away from others wherever possible
- avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses
You could also use the Australian Government Corona Virus app and/or join the Australian Government Corona Virus What's App Channel for regular updates. This is an optional service that is available.